Managing Partner, Healthcare
Healthcare organizations are facing unprecedented pressure to adapt to new business models while improving care quality and controlling costs. Healthcare leaders are confronted with a nexus of healthcare forces that is transforming the industry with new models of care delivery and payment, while continuing to support the ever growing demand for healthcare. The managing partner position provides the opportunity to help our healthcare clients address their most pressing and strategic technology needs while ensuring that their foundational technology capabilities are robust and agile. This position provides leadership and executive oversight support for our most complex and large portfolio of clients. The position is ideal for individuals who thrive on autonomy, continuous learning and thought leadership, client and industry impact, and team building and collaboration. It is an opportunity to be part of a vertical industry team who shares a common passion for making a difference to our clients and in the transformation of healthcare delivery.
Market Penetration and Growth
· Identify and develop opportunities where Gartner Consulting can make a significant impact to our client’s most pressing business needs and challenges
· Understand broad market demands and drivers and their relevance to overall client needs and innovative directions
· Engage with administrative and clinical executives to understand pressing issues, challenges, and business drivers and determine areas where Gartner Consulting can add the most value
Account Penetration and Growth
· Focus on expanding and growing a portfolio of strategic healthcare provider accounts through excellent client relationships and engagement delivery
· Collaborate with account executives and other Gartner business unit partners (Research, Executive Programs) in developing actionable plans to provide business relevant, value-added services to clients in assigned account portfolio
· Identify account opportunities for growth and long term, sustainable strategic partnership with clients consistent with Gartner Consulting services (e.g., EHR readiness planning and risk assessments, BI strategy, IT strategy, PMO development, IT service management strategy and roadmap, digital business, information security)
· Lead Consulting sales and business development efforts in assigned portfolio, including demand generation and management, scope of work (SOW) discussions, proposal development, and final SOW and contracting process.
· Apply Consulting risk management and quality/value assurance processes to help ensure that pursuits, sales efforts, and scopes of work result in maximum client value while mitigating potential risks in engagement scope, timelines, and budget.
Consulting Engagement Delivery
· Ensure client satisfaction and delivery success
· Lead or oversee client engagement delivery for multiple accounts and complex projects
· Provide oversight and coaching of team members to ensure engagement delivery remains within specified scope, schedule, budget, and margin.
· Take the necessary steps to mitigate engagement delivery risks, including leading and participating in internal quality assurance reviews.
· Manage engagements at or above gross margin target
Influencing, Coaching and Mentoring
· Proactively seek out ways to collaborate with leaders from all parts of Gartner to identify new and relevant market opportunities within healthcare and to develop strategies
· Mentor other associates in industry-relevant issues and trends, as well as organizational, business, behavioral, and technical skills
Job ID 00010873
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top