Managing Partner - IT Strategy Consulting
Gartner Consulting is an exciting and growing business and we are looking for a Managing Partner to form part of the leadership team in Paris.
Focused on a hand-picked portfolio of clients across various sectors, this is an opportunity to lead a team working purely on strategic/advisory, technology-enabled engagements with a portfolio of organisations across France.
Working at the C-level with some of the world’s largest multinationals, Gartner Consulting assists global businesses to meet the challenges in today's ever-changing landscape. From businesses looking to simplify and improve their operations, through to the expansion and vertical integration into new markets, Gartner can bring best of breed digital transformation expertise to enable the right solution and the best outcomes.
A Gartner Partner is a high impact opportunity creator, a builder of something significant that will strengthen the firm, and you will lead world-class engagements that encompass all areas of Digital Transformation, across the CIO Agenda and into the wider business. This will include, but not be limited to: CIO Strategy, CDO Strategy, Digital Strategy, Transformation and Change Strategy, IT Cost Optimisation, Application Landscape Modernisation, Agile working methodologies, Sourcing Strategy, Service Management, Infrastructure Modernisation.
I'm looking for Directors, Associate Partners and Partners from within the Management Consulting or senior-level Strategy and Transformation professionals from industry.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable abilities to lead complex advisory engagements, be competent and able to influence at the very highest level.
Must be fluent in English and French.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and articulate IT Strategy at the highest level
- Prior experience working with a portfolio of clients, especially large France-based multinational organisations
- Has used Research in previous positions and clearly understand its value for clients
- Has an understanding of the current technology trends within Manufacturing, Retail, Technology Vendors, Telecommunications organisations (Artificial Intelligence and Automation (Robotics, Automation and AI); Blockchain; Industry 4.0, Internet of Things (IoT), digital Supply Chain) etc)
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
o CIO Strategy and IT Strategy; D igital Transformation;
o Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
o Infrastructure & Operational Excellence;
o Enterprise Architecture;
o Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
o Security and Risk Management techniques;
o Business Intelligence;
o Insight and Analytics
Job ID 00018991
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top