Manager, Territory Mgmt
Manager Territory Management
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role: Responsible for leading a team focused on CRM data enrichment and maintenance with respect to territory creation, account data, contact data, bookings information & leads
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for data maintenance and quality assurance as it pertains to ensuring Sales, Consulting, Events Specialists and the Client Partner Group see their correct territory information in the CRM system.
- Creation of new procedures related to acquisitions to support territory and bookings data.
- Expected to independently identify areas of potential process improvements and take steps to improve said processes.
- Ability to interact with senior sales managers and determine appropriate courses of action in order to fulfil ad-hoc requests working with senior sales leaders and heads of Marketing, Finance and Sales to build out the viable opportunity universe within the CRM system.
- Accountability for managing a team responsible for the intake, triage, processing and ultimate resolution of questions from our internal customers.
- Development of reports.
- Autonomous execution of ad-hoc requests generated by senior sales managers.
- Delineate tasks to their team as well as determine what information is appropriate to share with sales manager’s vs individual contributors.
- Execution of thorough Quality Assurance processes to ensure the accuracy of data and information.
- Creation and maintenance of procedural documents to continually enhance the knowledge base of operational processes.
- Development of Gartner policies as it pertains to territory and management rules.
- Works with software developers to build requirements, create, enhance and test various tools in order to further automate or quicken end to end procedures impacting territory management.
- Execution and improvement of the world wide leads process
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
What you’ll need:
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Superior customer service, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Exceptional administrative, prioritization & time management skills
Ability to handle multiple assignments & meet deadlines
Demonstrated ability to manage a team
Manage relationships with 3 rd party consultants on an as needed basis
Job ID 00020492
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top