Manager - Service Operations
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About the role:
Manage a team of high caliber and high performing associates (Service Advisors) to lead Service Productivity programs for Gartner’s Client Services Organization, and be the primary force involved in driving higher effectiveness and efficiency for our service delivery associates worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Drive retention and growth by empowering service delivery groups in some of the several initiatives as required:
- a) Strategizing, executing and delivering against service group’s performance expectations b) Communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management c) Partnering with internal stakeholders to learn, ideate, and recommend automation alternatives to service delivery associates’ manual work streams d) Delivering strong support to the stakeholders with a no-limits mindset to do everything to increase retention
- Identify opportunities to improve the service value chain by influencing and impacting change via business leaders
- Look deeply into the current systems and process to drive lean thinking across the team members, and enable process optimization
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity of service associates (prioritization of right clients, getting meetings with our critical clients, getting the right content for the call, driving the most crucial outcomes during the call, and building sustainable client relationships during the contract period)
- Be accountable for value calls made to clients and retention rate targets for clients across a specific product services group
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Continuously innovate by deriving insights, keeping client-focus in mind in order to improve existing process, tools and retention
- Lead a team of associates (Service Advisors) to guide and mentor to deliver highest impact possible
- Collaborate with other team leads and drive superior collaboration and change adoption
- Be able to identify opportunities and initiatives to problem solve, lead those initiatives to completion, and train team members and peers to continue the evolution of the same.
- Maintain a culture of high performance and productivity in the team, where a significant portion of the time is spent in coaching team members
**What you’ll need:
- Masters a must in either Science, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Good command of knowledge related to Information technology and its application to business
- Mathematical or Statistical background a plus;
- Six Sigma certification is big plus;
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Must have 7+ yrs. work experience related to research, operations, client services management
- 2-3 years of managing a team to support sales/services and accomplishing company objectives (related to retention a plus)
- Hands-on experience leveraging data analytics to problem solving
- Experience in consulting and client project management a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise; deep knowledge of MS Excel a plus
Who you are:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing and managing team members (directly)
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com
Diversity & Inclusion at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:40658
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top