Manager - Secondary Research
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Manager, Product Reviews – Secondary Research
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About this role:
Manager is responsible for managing a direct team of 5 – 10 associates. It is expected that the Manager will spend the time in managing team and escalations, day to day productivity, stakeholder management, quality checks, team’s appraisals & feedbacks management.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of 5-10 associates
- Handle escalations and feedback
- Quality check the work of the team on daily basis
- Ensure 100% quality is maintained by the team
- Identify gaps and provide relevant training to team members
- Process improvements
- Prepare reports and dashboard
- Conduct secondary research
- Quality Check the Reviews:
- Validate the reviewer's identification. This requires searching for information about the reviewer online e.g., Linkedin, or looking for the website for the company they said they're with.
- If outreach to the reviewer is needed, the person in the role will either need to coordinate this outreach with the local team, or conduct it themselves
- Makes sure reviews are in accordance with Gartner’s guidelines and there is no conflict of interest
- Managing the content of the review
- Conducting secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors.
What you’ll need:
- Masters or equivalent degree
- Direct Team management experience of at least 2+years.
- At least 8-10 years in a professional work environment. Plus if they have experience using a CMS, and have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research/Secondary research.
- Highly proficient in advance Excel & PPT’s.
Who you are:
- Proficient with conducting secondary research.
- Problem solver & proactive.
- Able to identify basic grammatical mistakes in reviews submitted
- Have basic understanding of the technology
- Able to quickly move on to the next step in the project
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:28680
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top