Manager Sales Operations
- Organize and manage multiple Sales Operation teams. Communicate goals and objectives and sense of shared purpose.
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, solve work problems, and be actively involved in the work of the team.
- Create an environment oriented to open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort and workplace trust.
- Ensure objectives are achieved in given time frames, meeting or exceeding support requirements.
- Set priorities and provide team with all necessary business Information to perform their role effectively.
- Develop strong process knowledge within sales operation functions with the goal of incrementally improving the process as the team grows and matures.
- Work with local and headquarters management to obtain necessary resources and support for the team.
- Drive further GSSC expansion in Gurgaon and assist HR/Recruiting in leading the candidate recruitment process.
Collect success metrics and prepare reports to identify work accomplishments of the team. Coordinate the preparation, presentation, and communication of work-related information to the Operations Manager.
- 7+ years working with sales / sales operations organizations and experience with medium-to-large team management responsibilities.
- Strong management skills; demonstrated ability to manage and mentor teams, work under pressure and manage to demanding timelines.
- Proven expertise in MS Excel (including pivots, macros and formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable in key areas including sales operations, territory modeling and planning, sales analysis & reporting
- Excellent communication, team building and mentoring skills.
Enjoys collaborating with others and working cross-functionally.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top