Manager, Sales Enablement
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner’s Global Business Sales (GBS) strategy and operations team strives to help every GBS sales team maximize the market opportunity available to them. We are the drivers of transformation, identifying what, when, and how we need to change to reach our full potential.
The Sales Enablement team seeks to:
- Understand the impact of newly launched products and processes on sales teams
- Design and run initiatives to increase the adoption of new products and accelerate the growth of GBS
Our team is highly collaborative, working across Gartner sales, service, product, and Research and Advisory.
The Program Manager, Sales Enablement is a key member of specific transformation initiatives as well as supporting the full team on overarching project management as we balance demands across internal stakeholders and partners.
- Lead initiatives and identify opportunities to increase and accelerate growth and retention of newly launched seat-based products. Actions include assessing top sales leader performance, identifying best practices and translating those into actionable guidance and enablement resources to support GBS growth and sales success.
- Collaborate across marketing, product, research and advisory, to bring these solutions to our sales teams in a coordinated way
- Identify and mitigate key strategic risks related to process initiatives, retention performance, and growth for GBS products
- Lead the production and delivery of operational and planning reports to senior business leaders to effectively link results with business strategy (quarterly GBS Ops reviews, monthly reporting)
- Ensure accurate analytics, monitor key business drivers, identify and drive operational improvements, provide transparency of results to key business leaders, and ensure informed decision making.
- Cultivate strong and mutually respectful relationships across the organization and partner with GBS' leadership to solve problems and identify business improvement opportunities
- Provide guidance regional management teams to ensure operational consistency and share best practices in driving growth, retention, and GBS upgrades to new products
- Strong relationship-building skills: Able to effectively partner with multiple teams and leaders to influence in a matrixed environment
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze large datasets and translate raw information into actionable insights so that it can be easily understood and used by the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and deliver effective dashboards, decks and updates for use by multiple levels of staff, up to and including the executive level
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams and large amounts of detail simultaneously
- Project and program management experience: Ability to organize and track complex projects, keep self and others on track and identify emerging issues
- Curiosity: Interest in understanding complex problems to identify underlying drivers and surface interesting new approaches that can scale
- Proficient with Excel and Power Point
- 5+ years of professional experience in a role or roles requiring the aforementioned skills
- Undergraduate degree required.
Job Requisition ID:33823
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top