Manager, Recruiting Programs
- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Gartner is growing at double-digit rates, and to do Gartner’s Recruiting team must hire the best talent to fuel this growth. The Recruiting Operations team is at the center of powering Gartner’s Talent Acquisition machine, by building scalable processes and practices to benefit our global recruiting function. This role will specifically focus on designing and refining talent acquisition processes, developing and maintaining global training programs and content, and partnering closely with our HRIS, HR, Compliance and Legal teams to prioritize and manage potential process enhancements.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in Gartner Recruiting process, from the second a role is opened to when the candidate starts
- Work closely with all members of Gartner’s global recruiting leadership team to troubleshoot process pain points and identify areas of opportunity
- Discover process inconsistencies, best practices, or areas of opportunity across Gartner’s global recruiting team
- Communicate and manage change within Talent Acquisition; partner with leadership to build change plans that encompass training, communications, and manager engagement
- Manage the strategy and content buildout for global recruiter training and iterate content evolves
- Act as the voice of recruiting by conducting surveys or focus groups to determine system or process enhancements
- Partner with HRIS to understand ideal recruiting system (CRM, ATS, etc) process configuration, prioritize requested enhancements, and evaluate future recruiting technologies
- Escalate process or system issues to the appropriate business partner
- Support with new function buildout as it pertains to process and change; act as the process owner and expert through all new program and channel builds
- Participate in or lead workstreams for other HR-led projects that impact recruiting process
Who you are:
- 5-8 years’ consulting, recruiting operations, or people analytics experience required
- Experience managing or auditing business process in a professional setting, ideally in a consultative environment
- Strong project management and organizational skillset
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint required
- Avature and Workday experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable individual is a necessity
- Ability to collaborate with global partners
Job Requisition ID:37936
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top