What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Manager of Recruiting will lead and manage a recruiting team specifically aligned to a business unit and Partner closely with the business unit’s leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy
What you’ll do:
- Lead recruiting team and contribute individually in developing recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating recruiting strategy, managing data integrity, and ensuring candidate care.
- Manage and oversee team of recruiters, including handling performance management, reviews, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and counseling
- Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across team of recruiters. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
- Partner with business unit leaders and HR Partners to conduct workforce planning and align recruiting plan for the year; act as point of escalation as challenges arise.
- Guide hiring managers and other key stakeholders on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex and senior level hires per business unit and/or channel requirements.
What you’ll need:
- 8-10 years experience in a recruitment vendor/agency responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
- 2 years people management experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience "in house" handling complex and senior level hiring with hiring manager contact up to senior leadership level.
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
Who you are:
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrix environment
- Ability to coach and manage recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job ID 00020729
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top