Manager, L2, SRS, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
The role is to manage a team of individual who would be supporting the Digital IQ team by doing secondary research and creating DIQ reports. This person will also work closely with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliver the best quality deliverables. The job requires excellent operational skills and the ability to set up the team/process from the scratch.
- Manage and lead a team of Individuals who would be involved in creating DIQ and deep dive reports that are customized as per client requirements.
- Key emphasis on individual’s productivity, timeliness and continuous workflow (addressing any roadblocks)
- Stakeholder management – regular interactions with the Leadership Team and stakeholders based out of US.
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Add value to the research deliverables sent by the team
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables – making sure regular check are done by reviewing the slide decks.
- Embrace and drive continuous process improvements, knowledge sharing, best practices within the team and also identify training needs and organize training/on-boarding sessions
- Play a leadership role within the team and also under the broad umbrella of Research Data & Analytics team (RDA)
- Develop good process knowledge and recruit right talent for the team.
What you’ll need:
- Graduate + MBA (Marketing or Ops) from leading B-schools (Grads. in economics or business studies can also be considered)
- 8+ years of experience in the research industry dealing with multiple domain areas
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and excel tools, including understanding of keyboard shortcuts and techniques such as lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in data research, consulting or marketing/strategy
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills – oral & written: Should structure all communication for meaning and flow with strong command on English language.
- Problem Solving Skills: Analytical skills and the ability to think independently.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in remote and culturally diverse teams.
- Strong stakeholder management
Who you are:
- Managerial Skills: Ability to set up new team, processes, metrics and lead from the front; Possesses a strong leadership mindset and experience of managing a team– good interpersonal skills and ability to coach team members
- Quantitative skills – Good with data and able to articulate thoughts and ask right questions
- Ability to manage and perform a very broad set of responsibilities, often with conflicting time demands Strategic business thinker who can come up with business insights that helps in scaling.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Job ID 00020514
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top