Manager, Contract Reviews
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Gartner’s comprehensive comparative analytics and expert negotiation guidance helps clients achieve the best possible terms while sustaining productive vendor relationships. Our independent, objective assessments of contract terms helps clients mitigate risk by understanding long-term and strategic commitments. As a Contract Review Manager in the Contract Reviews COE, you will be responsible for leveraging technology to analyze contracts and collaborate with internal subject matter experts (Gartner Analysts) to help clients identify critical variances in their contracts. This role provides an opportunity to learn the intricacies of different vendor contracts and how clients can optimize costs and overcome challenges associated with complex, high-value IT contracts.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Contract Review and effectively manage multiple contract review projects on different technology vendors.
- Oversee end to end project management - project planning, timeliness & project quality.
- Liaise with internal associates and subject matter experts (Gartner Analysts) in relation to clients’ contract review inquires.
- Structure and execute on project management and performance improvement initiatives to continuously drive process efficiency.
- Develop a deep understanding of contract and commercial terms (including their potential risks and benefits).
- Manage creation of contract benchmarks (e.g., pricing) within Gartner systems based on vendor categories.
- Ensure that the team’s SLAs are met and fully supported across all varied requests, with all risks managed, disruptions minimized, and with high quality outcomes.
- Manage resource allocation and ensure ROI of existing resources, effectively utilizing team skills and competencies.
- Oversee recruitment, training new recruits and building internal knowledge base.
What you’ll need:
We are looking for creative, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to work in a process-driven, team-based environment. Our search for talent is centered, without exception, on the ability to be organized, pay strong attention to detail, and work autonomously (i.e., high degree of self-reliance/self-starter). Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Adaptability to fast paced environment and changing business requirements while effectively prioritizing based on value of business to Gartner.
- Ability to effectively process high volume and variety of incoming requests by multi-tasking.
- Experience handling multiple priority activities/projects at once within allotted SLAs.
- Ability to identify efficiency drains and run relevant performance improvement initiatives.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, incorporating requirements, action plan and timeline when communicating with internal subject matter experts.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and time management skills.
Who you are:
- Master’s Degree with major field of study in law/business administration.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in contract drafting and/or negotiation of commercial contracts; minimum 2-3 years of experience in team and project management
- At least 2 years of experience in running process improvement initiatives and program management
- Strong understanding of contractual terms and interpretation.
- Experience in information technology will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will be part of a team that is extremely collaborative and creative. Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:39344
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top