Manager - Communications and Sales Programs - Global Conferences
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Responsible for managing the communications plans and projects with our Global Conferences relationship with Global Technology Sales (GTS) and Global Business Sales (GBS) teams. Create programs to drive engagement & communications with sales operations and sales leaders to enable them to effectively leverage the conferences platform for retention & prospect conversion activities.
- Produce, manage and deliver a multi-audience, multi-channel communications schedules and plans in support of Gartner’s conference business to our Global Business & IT Research Sales Teams
- Coordinate with Conference production teams to create and copy-edit content to produce compelling information for associates to understand the value of our conferences to drive client retention and prospect conversion.
- Manage end-to-end process of communication timeline and processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, tool enhancements and develop innovative solutions that drive efficiency within Gartner Conferences and across Sales teams.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders across the business to identify needs and understand expectations.
- Liaise with the rest of the Conference Production team to execute these programs and deliver flawless experiences to support the goals.
- Travel to various conferences across the world in order to build relationships and evaluate programs and experiences.
- Greater participation of clients at conferences with more relevant value propositions
- Increase participation in prospect conversion programs
- Scalable communications to sales teams improved
- Increased participation and value of segmented programs
- Increased client retention
- Exceptional operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Highly supported and motivated GTS/GBS regarding how the Conference platform can drive growth and retention across Research
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales communications/marketing
- Proficiency in developing and managing communication plans, supporting collaboration across multiple Business Units and Stakeholders
- Demonstrates high level of influence
- Strategic thinker with excellent implementation results.
Professional Skills & competencies:
- High sense of urgency, ability to work at a fast pace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate, collaborate & motivate.
- Exceptional problem-solving capability
- Client focused
- Ability to build and leverage relationships both internally and externally
- Strong executive presence
- Analytical / ability to work with high volumes of data
- Fully competent in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Passionate, energetic & enthusiastic
- Solution oriented strategic thinker - self-motivated & collaborative
- Curious and inquisitive
- Event Planning experience not needed.
Job Requisition ID:32883
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top