Manager, Business Reporting and Analysis
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
This newly created role is a part of our Conferences Business Performance & Analytics team. It offers the opportunity to utilize strong data management, integration, and analytical skills to support BI initiatives in our fast-paced environment.
- Manage a team of BI developers
- Work with business stakeholders to identify business intelligence needs, perform data analysis, design, implement, develop and maintain BI reports & dashboards utilizing Power BI platform.
- Manage backlog and develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Gather, analyze and document reporting requirements.
- Coordinate resource allocation.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project/data documentation.
- Liaise with IT to implement BI projects.
- Design data architecture structures necessary to support our BI initiatives.
- Complete multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- 5+ years of end-to-end BI project implementation experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience with dashboards and data visualization using Power BI – a must (OBIEE is a plus).
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Deep understanding in writing SQL code and DAX functions.
- Familiar with Agile project management approach
- Experience working with data gateway, data integration, self-service data preparation.
- Good UX design experience.
- Understanding of data visualization strategies used to illustrate information and tell a story through dashboards.
- Experience with creating and maintaining data documentation such as data dictionary.
- Experience working with dataset ingestion, data model creation, reports, dashboards, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, workspaces etc.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Fact driven and analytically-minded with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Requisition ID:37830
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top