Learning and Development Project Managing coordinator, Gartner Research & Advisory
This role will provide additional capacity to support the growth of a robust learning curriculum within the global Research & Advisory business. The PM will work with existing learning resources as well as partner broadly throughout R&A to build innovative training opportunities and platforms.
- In Partnership with the R&A Workforce Development team, this PM will support the coordination and management of the evolving learning curriculum for Research & Advisory.
- Manage scheduling and logistics for meetings, trainings and all other program related activities.
- Provide administrative support to training classes and programs, including room reservations, calendar invites, class rosters, attendance sheets, materials preparation, learning management system management, participant communication, etc.
- Manage and support program participants during the course or each program.
- Manage budgets and costs related to Research & Advisory learning initiatives and events.
- Contribute to the design, and analyze feedback surveys and provide program recommendations based on associate feedback.
- Plan and facilitate regular meetings with program leads and provide timely metrics, feedback and support on program performance.
- Regularly review and update program learning objectives, and implement training to ensure it meets desired learning outcomes.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and update LMS (Learning Management System), including updated reporting for Attendance tracking, Training Classes, Self-direct modules and all other related needs
- Support the facilitation, design, development, and distribution of training programs/material.
- Must stay current on all training materials.
- Performs other support duties, as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HR, Administration, Training or Learning and Development experience preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience supporting a business unit or functional area.
- Effective communication skills regarding all levels of staff and diverse populations.
- Ability to complete multiple projects/tasks under competing deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Microsoft Office experience required (Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Creative ability and proficiency in writing.
- Working knowledge of learning management tools.
- Passionate about people development. Interest in supporting relevant, innovative, unique and cost effective learning solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – capable of managing multiple learning projects, at various stages, at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build and maintain strong partnerships.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must take initiative, be proactive, accept responsibility and take ownership of their work.
- Must poses the ability to prioritize tasks, issues and ask for help when needed.
- High level of client service skills. Proactive communication & change management skills. Ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence to manage diverse groups to reach successful outcomes.
Job ID 00020403
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top