Leadership Partner - Project & Portfolio Management (SW)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
LEADERSHIP PARTNER Gartner Leadership Partners serve as trusted advisors to our clients. Our clients are IT executives from Global 2000 organizations and large government agencies who report directly to the CIO. The role of the Leadership Partner is to coach and critique strategies, guide clients in building their organizations, assist them in developing IT strategy, establishing priorities and planning for implementation around key IT initiatives. With the support of their Leadership Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success. SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE The successful candidate will have experience / expertise in one or more of the following application areas:
- Agile and rapid application development (RAD) methodology
- DevOps and Lean Development
- Application Maintenance Methods and Outsourcing
- Integration Strategy and API Management
- Software Asset Management
- Mobile application development and deployment
- Cloud application deployment strategies
- Experience of implementing and managing enterprise ERP solutions is a benefit
- Application organization design
The Leadership Partner is responsible for hosting and/or participating in periodic member events including workshops, roundtables and webinars, in collaboration with Gartner Research and Events staff.
The Leadership Partner supports research activities such as facilitating member participation in research studies or case panels.
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a 10+ years experience working in a senior IT management role for 5+ years or with 5+ years in other IT area (e.g. Consulting, IT Supplier, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of Sr. IT leadership
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience working with Senior IT management
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership experience
- Demonstrated sales and / or business development experience focused on Sr. IT management
- Strong time and project management skills
Job Requisition ID:G8589
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G8589
Back to top