Leadership Partner, Member Acquisition for Supply Chain, Gartner Service Deliver
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
The Leadership Partner (LP), “Member Acquisition” (MA) associate will be responsible for supporting sales; identifying and prioritizing prospective new ESCL opportunities for North America portfolio. LP, MA responsible to conduct successful POC’s in support of opportunities and participating in a complete Service Kick-off (SKO) and transition to a Service Delivery focused LP.
- Focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing AEs and LP’s in line with standard operating procedure. Identify one key activity related to the identified mission critical priorities
- Serve as the ESCL supply chain product expert to coach aligned sales partners on the supply chain value proposition and actively participate in the account planning process to determine optimal targets for Supply Chain Team Solutions where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts
- 100% coverage of an agreed target list with POC’s focused on the identified mission critical priorities for each target account
- Collaborate as needed on proposal development and presentation to the prospect to accelerated close in partnership with sales
- Develop and leverage best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities with supply chain field sales in North America; ensure that best practices are captured for future dissemination
- Quota Achievement in new business. In play are Pipeline A’s, B’s, C’s and “Must Wins”
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes (PACT, Challenger)
- Provide POC reporting; conversion rates, continuous improvement programs and insights as it relates to ESCL product
- POC support at all Forums, SC Exec Conferences and targeted Round tables
- This role can be located anywhere in North America
- Education; Bachelors, Masters preferred
- Internal experience preferred - two + or more years of experience as a Supply Chain Leadership Partner who has mastered the role, in particular with strong demonstration of success in POC support/growth contribution
- 15+ years working in a senior management role in a Supply Chain capacity or 10+ years in that capacity with 5+ years in another Supply Chain role (e.g. consulting)
- In-depth understanding of the Supply Chain industry and the role of line Supply Chain Executives (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
In-depth understanding of the business value of Supply Chain and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Should have a proven track record in executing quality POCs for ESCL level prospects in the following Industries: Industrial discrete, Chemical/Industrial process, Automotive, DoD, Discrete Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas CPG, High Tech & Life Sciences (US Healthcare Providers not in play, handled by existing LPs in this domain)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess member situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/supply chain advice, and the ability to leverage appropriate (Gartner and other) resources to help clients achieve business results
- Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
Superior verbal and written communication skills and strong facilitation and presentation skills with C-Level
- History of collaboration and partnership with sales and viewed internally as a coach
- Strong understanding of sales metrics, process, methodology and deadlines to support quota attainment
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Consistent over achievement of retention and growth metrics as a Leadership Partner
- Prior working experience with Sales and solid commercial ear desired
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job Requisition ID:G21665
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21665
Back to top