Leadership Partner - Infrastructure and Operations
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
• Manage 25-30 member relationships, and participates in account planning with Gartner Leadership Client Managers and Account Executives.
• Assist members to achieve their Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging the appropriate Gartner assets
• Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for the members and multi-member accounts.
• Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized engagement plan in accordance with overall product strategy and deliverables.
• Define and conduct on-site briefings for clients at their location in support of key initiatives.
• Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review and renewal.
• Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities.
• Host and /or participating in periodic onsite member activities, including workshops, research analyst visits (where appropriate), round tables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research).
You may have:
• A university graduate (Masters preferred) with 15+ years of experience working in a Senior management roles
• Successful experience in roles such as CEO, General Manager, experience bringing new technology products and services to market, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Technologist, Chief Strategist, Head of Innovation Lab
• Entrepreneurial Drive
• In-depth understanding of business and launching new technology products and services
• Has managed a P&L for a sizeable organization
• In-depth understanding of the IT industry and Technology
• Experience with strategy development, organizational design, initiative management, application of metrics and understanding of major industry trends
• Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situations and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice
• High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
• Excellent relationship management skills including experience working with senior technology and business leaders
• Experience coaching and mentoring senior level leaders
• Collaboration and team leadership
• Strong time and client portfolio management skills
• Travel 25% and upwards
• Ability work with minimal administrative support
Who you are:
• Critical thinker and problem solver demonstrating the ability to assess our Member’s situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice as well as the ability to leverage appropriate resources to help Members achieve results
• Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
• Ability to build strategic internal partnerships with key roles across the organization and positively impact change
• This role is a client-facing position that requires a high level of executive presence and ability build trust and deliver value.
• Demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong facilitation and presentation skills.
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Enterprise IT Leaders provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus potential
• Excellent benefits package
Job Requisition ID:G21138
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21138
Back to top