Leadership Partner - Enterprise Architecture
I am happy to accept applications from candidates that are located anywhere in Germany, France, Benelux or DACH.
Gartner Leadership Partners serve as trusted advisors to our clients. Our clients are IT executives from Global 2000 organizations and large government agencies who report directly to the CIO.
The role of the Leadership Partner is to coach and critique strategies, guide clients in building their organizations, assist them in developing IT strategy, establishing priorities and planning for implementation around key IT initiatives. With the support of their Leadership Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success.
The Leadership Partner manages approximately 35 – 40 client relationships and supports account planning in collaboration with Leadership Client Managers, and the respective Gartner Account Executive. These three individuals collectively have responsibility for each assigned account.
The Leadership Partner participates in all phases of the client lifecycle:
Pre-sale, On-boarding, Relationship Management, Full Delivery, Review and Renew.
Success is defined by a smooth hand-off from the sales team, consistent member engagement, creation of complete member profiles, accurate identification of the member's agenda, development of an engagement plan, successful quarterly member satisfaction reviews and preparation/delivery of value added on-site engagements and member meetings
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall EITL strategy and EITL product deliverables.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with various internal groups to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables for clients (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc
- Direct and facilitate bi-annual member peer group meetings on topics of relevance to the community.
- Deliver bimonthly webinars to community members on topics of relevance; including both analysts and peer experts
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Represent Gartner/EUP/Enterprise IT Leaders publicly as a respected content expert
- Participate in presentations, panels and workshops
- Participate in relevant research communities to keep topic area knowledge current and share client experiences with analysts
- Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the EITL community portal and assisted member connections
- Facilitate and participate in local events and round tables.
The Leadership Partner must have demonstrated expertise in - Enterprise Architecture, Strategy and Innovation. Must be able to articulate the different aspects of Enterprise Architecture components and trends in the context of a specific or significant experience:
- Business Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- EA Governance
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Architecture Review Board
- EA Framework
- EA Tools
- Design/Hybrid Thinking
- Change Management
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Business Process Management
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a 10+ years experience working in a senior IT management role for 5+ years or with 5+ years in other IT area (e.g. Consulting, IT Supplier, etc.) with a specific leaning towards Enterprise Architecture as above.
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience working with Senior IT management
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership experience
- Demonstrated sales and/or business development experience focused on Sr. IT management
- Strong time and project management skills
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top