Leadership Partner - Data & Analytics
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Leadership Partners serve as trusted advisors to our clients. Our clients are IT executives from Global 2000 organizations and large government agencies who report directly to the CIO. The role of the Leadership Partner is to coach and critique strategies, guide clients in building their organizations, assist them in developing IT strategy, establishing priorities and planning for implementation around key IT initiatives. With the support of their Leadership Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success. For this position, the required domain expertise is Data & Analytics.
The Leadership Partner manages approximately 35 – 40 client relationships and supports account planning in collaboration with Leadership Client Managers, and the respective Gartner Account Executive. These three individuals collectively have responsibility for each assigned account.
The Leadership Partner participates in all phases of the client lifecycle:
Pre-sale, On-boarding, Relationship Management, Full Delivery, Review and Renew.
Success is defined by a smooth hand-off from the sales team, consistent member engagement, creation of complete member profiles, accurate identification of the member's agenda, development of an engagement plan, successful quarterly member satisfaction reviews and preparation/delivery of value added on-site engagements and member meetings.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall EITL strategy and EITL product deliverables.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with various internal groups to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables for clients (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc
- Direct and facilitate bi-annual member peer group meetings on topics of relevance to the community.
- Deliver bimonthly webinars to community members on topics of relevance; including both analysts and peer experts
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Represent Gartner/Enterprise IT Leaders publicly as a respected content expert
- Participate in presentations, panels and workshops
- Participate in relevant research communities to keep topic area knowledge current and share client experiences with analysts
- Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the EITL community portal and assisted member connections
- Facilitate and participate in local events and round tables.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- Provides advisory guidance to CDO’s with regard to enterprise-wide data and information strategy, governance, control, policy development, and data optimization
- Extends CDO insight into risk, compliance, policy management, and business insight to data
Data Science Focus
- Broad and deep understanding of core Data Science precepts, such as: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Conceptual Modeling, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, and Hypothesis Testing
- Ability to provide insight into Data Monetization/Infonomics, Data Management/Governance, Customer Insights/Customer Intelligence
Information Management Focus
- Leadership perspective in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Master Data Management approach in key industry verticals.
- Fluent Dutch-speakers preferred
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with 10+ years experience working in a senior IT management role for 5+ years or with 5+ years in other IT area (e.g. Consulting, IT Supplier, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of Sr. IT leadership
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience working with Senior IT management
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership experience
- Demonstrated sales and / or business development experience focused on Sr. IT management
- Strong time and project management skills
Job Requisition ID:33678
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top