Leadership Effectiveness Program Manager
- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Leadership Effectiveness Program Manager is accountable for informing and supporting deployment of the leadership development strategy across Gartner. This position designs and develops leadership development programs, curricula and content that supports Gartner’s business objectives. This role uncovers leadership development needs and concerns while partnering with senior leaders, Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness team and HR Partners. Has a broad scope of influence over all parts of the organization through diagnosis of leadership-based challenges and recommendations for appropriate development solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Owns and executes the design, development and delivery of leadership programs and interventions for organizational leaders that result in measurable business outcomes.
- Partners, consults and supports business leaders and HR team members to identify individual and team performance needs and solutions that will increase managerial and leadership effectiveness.
- Oversees development of leadership tools and materials such as handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, computer-based software, and knowledge validation tests. Ensures most effective method is utilized.
- Facilitates leadership development and learning programs, workshops, events and activities.
- Drives greater understanding and use of the leadership principles to ensure consistency in language, models and tools across leadership development programs and experiences.
- Selects and manages evaluation strategies to evaluate program effectiveness, and uses analytics, statistics metrics and trends to modify or improve Leadership Development programs.
- Creates implementation plans that result in high-quality participant experiences, ongoing program sustainability and cost-effective use of resources.
- Coaches leaders on 360 feedback and other assessment results, typically when connected to a leadership development event or program.
What you’ll need:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- People management experience required.
- Strong presence, poise, persuasiveness.
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding and analyze key business drivers, strategy goals, and challenges to effectively support the organization.
- Establishes high level of credibility quickly; appropriate confidence to gain the trust and respect of key stakeholders and leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to design and facilitate leadership development programs.
- Negotiates well in difficult situations, with a deep sensitivity to cultural and regional differences
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Organization Psychology, Organizational Development (OD), Organizational Effectiveness (OE), Human Resources, or related field and 5-7 years relevant, practical experience
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
Job Requisition ID:37653
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top