L2-Talent Acquisition Manager, Gartner Research
L2 is a subscription-based intelligence firm that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide members with actionable, data-driven insights regarding digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. L2 was founded on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead full-cycle recruitment initiatives for a variety of disciplines and departments within L2, and to coordinate ongoing talent acquisition programs such as On Campus Recruitment. The right candidate will bring direct experiencing in attracting and hiring top talent to a multi-disciplinary staff -- either as a recruiter from a search form, or on the corporate side.
- Manage full cycle recquitment projects across different departments of the business (managing as many as 10 unique requisitions at a time)
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans according to business needs and directives from executive team
- Lead mix of employment branding initiatives (open-houses, happy hours, on campus recruitment)
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Organize and attend career fairs and other on campus recruitment events
- Extend offers to candidates, secure hires, and initiate onboarding process for new hires
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- 2-4 years in talent acquisition, ideally in a startup / fast-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new processes, teams, and roles
- Domain expertise in hiring for a mix of the following backgrounds: research, consulting, marketing, design, data science, engineering (full stack developers, front end developers, back end developers)
- Domain understanding and expertise across e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and mobile
- Ability to communicate status/progress to senior stakeholders by presenting metrics, data, etc. on a continual basis
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality; experience in start-ups and small organizations a plus
- A doer—executes on plans, asks forgiveness vs. permission, and shows tangible results
L2 is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our member brands with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research.
The L2 Digital IQ Index® is the global benchmark for digital performance of consumer brands. By analyzing more than 850 data points across dimensions including – Site & E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Mobile & Tablets – we quantitatively diagnose brands’ digital strengths and weaknesses and rank peer-to-peer performance.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
· Competitive salary and bonus packages
· Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
· 401(k) with up to 4% matched by company
· 20 days vacation
· "Champagne Friday" happy hour
· Bagel Mondays
· Unlimited Nespresso
· Friday catered team lunches
· Fully stocked fridge and pantry
· Monthly social outings (US Open, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
· The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top