L2-Sr Associate, Client Strategy (Beauty Vertical)
L2 is a subscription-based intelligence firm that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide members with actionable, data-driven insights regarding digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. L2 was founded on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value.
L2 is undergoing rapid growth and looking to expand its Client Strategy team. The Client Strategy Senior Associate is charged with managing a set number of client relationships, interfacing regularly with member brands, and producing client deliverables. Working closely with the Sector Lead, the Client Strategy Sr. Associate is responsible for developing Deep Dive strategy and Executive Education presentations, serving as the day-to-day contact for members, supporting the contract and renewal process, and managing other general account functions. The Client Strategy Sr. Associate may also manage one or two analysts on the team, across both CS and Research functions.
This position is for the Beauty team.
· Charged with managing a set number of client relationships, interfacing regularly with member brands, and producing client deliverables
· Working closely with the Sector Lead, the Client Strategy Sr. Associate is responsible for developing Deep Dive strategy and Executive Education presentations
· Serve as the day-to-day contact for members
· Support the contract and renewal process, and managing other general account functions.
· Manage one or two Associates on the team, across both CS and Research functions
· Developing project management capability and ability to manage associates
Skills & Experiences:
· 3-6 years of experience in client-facing consulting, research, or services role
· Domain understanding and expertise across e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and mobile; experience in servicing clients in the Luxury/Fashion space
· Understanding/familiarity with large multi-brand organizations across Luxury/Fashion verticals
· Strong analytical skills (highly proficient in Excel)—able to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
· Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with attention to detail
· Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality; experience in start-ups and small organizations a plus
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
Across all roles and levels within L2, we emphasize the following traits amongst our team members:
· Analytical : understands the quantitative process for research and analysis and is passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
· Strong Communicator : the key is in distilling data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis
· Entrepreneurial: L2 is moving quickly much like the industry we cover. Must be comfortable with constant change
· Innovative : We are constantly looking to make L2 better and more successful and need people who are always seeking to find the new and better way
· Quick Learner: Things move quickly at L2 and we want folks who can keep up and drive our success
· A doer : Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who can multitask, someone who takes pride in high-level results, and above all else, someone who can get things done
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
· Weekly "Champagne Friday" happy hour
· Bagel Mondays
· Daily breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.)
· Friday catered team lunches
· 15 days vacation, 5 sick days
· A buddy/mentorship program
· Monthly social outings (Yankee games, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
· Fully stocked fridge and pantry #snacks
· The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top