L2 is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research. L2 was founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value. L2 member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands ranging from Estée Lauder and the Four Seasons to Labelux Group and Procter & Gamble.
L2 is looking to hire an outstanding Account Manager at the Sr. Associate level to support the growth of existing Client and Member accounts by proactive nurturing and by creating Account Management processes, guidelines, and templates for the broader team of client strategists, based on best practices.
L2 is a small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company looking to identify high performers and provides opportunities for candidates that demonstrate potential. We work hard. We play hard. And we love what we do.
- Manage $1.5 to $2.5M in CV or 10-15 accounts
- Maintain capped retention rate of 80%+ for managed accounts
- Achieve $200K to $400K in NCVI across managed accounts
- Develop an account plan for each account and execute in coordination with client strategy team
- Collaborate with Client Strategy teams to identify and close up-sell & cross-sell opportunities from existing members
- Provide Account Management coverage and coordination with both global brands and Industry Partners, advertising agencies, consultancies, and advisory firms
- Manage day-to-day relationships between L2 client strategy team and Members/Clients, manage expecations, and identify needs
- Drive engagement with between clients/members and L2 content, events, and strategists
- Act as a subject matter expert for all product and service offerings from L2
- Identify new opportunities where L2 can add value with these strategic partners
- Identify and report on trends, failures, and successes in action plans for leading accounts; capture activity in Salesforce or appropriate systems
- Create ongoing reports as defined
Skills & Experiences:
- 2-3 years of Account Management at a digital-focused Market Research firm, Consultancy, or Agency
- Experience managing accounts across multiple verticals, ideally in a fast-growing firm evolving its Account Management practices and product/offering portfolio
- Proven track record of successful client / account management, supporting the growth of a high volume of client accounts over time
The L2 Digital IQ Index® is the global benchmark for digital performance of consumer brands. By analyzing more than 850 data points across dimensions including – Site & E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Mobile & Tablets – we quantitatively diagnose brands’ digital strengths and weaknesses and rank peer-to-peer performance.
Analytical —understands the quantitative process for research and analysis and is passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
Strong Communicator —the key is in distilling data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis
Entrepreneurial —L2 is moving quickly much like the industry we cover. Must be comfortable with constant change
Innovative —We are constantly looking to make L2 better and more successful and need people who are always seeking to find the new and better way
Quick Learner —Things move quickly at L2 and we want folks who can keep up and drive our success
A doer —Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who can multitask, someone who takes pride in high-level results, and above all else, someone who can get things done
L2 is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our member brands with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
· Competitive salary and bonus packages
· Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
· 401(k) with up to 4% matched by company
· 20 days vacation
· "Champagne Friday" happy hour
· Bagel Mondays
· Unlimited Nespresso
· Friday catered team lunches
· Fully stocked fridge and pantry #fuel (cereal, fruit, Siggi's yogurt, chips, guacamole, hummus, sparkling water, etc.)
· Monthly social outings (US Open, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
· The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top