L2/Gartner- B2B Sector Director, Client Strategy, Gartner Research and Advisory
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
L2 now Gartner is a subscription-based business that benchmarks the digital performance of brands to help chief marketing officers (CMOs) and senior business leaders identify digital marketing strengths and weaknesses, inform capital allocation decisions, and educate their teams on industry trends and digital innovation. L2 combined with Gartner's broad industry coverage offers the best source of objective marketing data, insights and advice for CMOs and senior business leaders.
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial individual to help us pilot a new product focused on B-to-B markets. Reporting to the VP of Intelligence for L2, the ideal candidate will be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, fluid environment and driving internal consensus around key product decisions. Client centricity and a high degree of comfort interacting directly with end users is a must, as are top shelf data analytics and storytelling abilities. Ability to grow teams and mentor junior resources is also a must.
- Directly responsible for partnering with associates to manage a set of client relationships, usually 20+ in a defined sector.
- Lead a team of associates to manage topical ongoing research agenda, producing relevant analysis in both written and presentation based formats
- Directly manage 1-3 associates
- Work with the leadership team and contribute to cross-departmental efforts to evolve client deliverables, research methodologies, and coverage of novel key initiatives
- Work with L2 Leadership team to influence product offering
- Responsible for the renewal and growth of the B2B sector
- Directly respond to client inquiries in their sector or coordinate responses to clients with appropriate subject matter experts
- Strong project management capability and ability to lead smaller teams
- Mastery of digital marketing subject matter within the B2B sector
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Commanding presentation skills a must
- Establish thought partner relationships with high-level clients
- Interface with L2 research and Data Tech team to provide ongoing feedback on reports and data insights to better serve members
- 8-12+ years of experience
- Strong project management and upskilling capability and ability to lead smaller teams
- Strong digital marketing subject matter expertise and experience
- Highly enumerative, with extensive experience in manipulating and analyze data
- Relevant experience in providing digital insights and/or marketing to B2B client base
- Superior PowerPoint skills presentation and writing skills a must
Job Requisition ID:G21668
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21668
Back to top