L2-Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a junior to mid-level Full Stack Developer with a passion for high quality and user-friendly software. As a Full Stack Developer at L2, you will be able to build powerful applications and rich interactive web applications that drive forward our sophisticated proprietary data and research. L2 is a digital marketing research company that aims to disrupt the traditional digital advertising space with real, consumer relevant experience measurement. Help us build a new core, data ecosystem for our digital research business. On our DataTech team, you will have a genuine team environment where you will have individualized career growth, empowerment to impact the organization with innovation, and enter a merit based atmosphere as an equal.
We're looking for a passionate, creative Full Stack Developer who is excited about solving new problems. At L2, our current tech stack includes ReactJS ES6 with Redux and Babel/Webpack, CSS Modules and Sass, and a Express/NodeJS back-end. Further on the back end, we primarily use Python as well as AWS, Docker, PostgreSQL, and Redshift.
Skills & Requirements:
· 1-3 years of professional experience using Python (or similar).
· Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, and JS.
· Experience working with and developing RESTful APIs.
· Strong SQL and database knowledge - particularly using PostgreSQL or Redshift.
· Strong AWS skills (RDS, Redshift, EC2, Data Pipeline, etc.)
· Experience with modern web and application development practices: continuous integration, scrum or agile development, distributed version control systems, test-driven development, don’t repeat yourself (DRY) frameworks, automated deployment and provisioning.
· Strong communication skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and a good communicator.
· Experience working in a startup or startup like company or environment.
· Active Github, Bitbucket, StackOverflow profile.
We like to see (but not required):
· Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of.
· Any other evidence of your passion for building great software.
· Experience and knowledge with some of these additional technologies: ansible, docker, ubuntu, nginx, redis, celery, ipython, elixir, graphql
L2 is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our member brands with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research.
The L2 Digital IQ Index® is the global benchmark for digital performance of consumer brands. By analyzing more than 850 data points across dimensions including – Site & E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Mobile & Tablets – we quantitatively diagnose brands’ digital strengths and weaknesses and rank peer-to-peer performance.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
· Competitive salary and bonus packages
· Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
· 401(k) with up to 4% matched by company
· 20 days vacation
· "Champagne Friday" happy hour
· Bagel Mondays
· Unlimited Nespresso
· Friday catered team lunches
· Fully stocked fridge and pantry #fuel (cereal, fruit, Siggi's yogurt, chips, guacamole, hummus, sparkling water, etc.)
· Monthly social outings (US Open, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
· The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top