We are looking for a mid to senior-level Front End Developer with a passion for high quality and user-friendly software. As a Front End Developer at L2, you will be able to build rich interactive web applications to support our sophisticated proprietary software that enables our research team to manage data. L2 is a digital marketing research company that aims to disrupt the traditional digital advertising space with real, consumer relevant experience measurement. Help us build a new core, data ecosystem for our digital research business. On our DataTech team, you will have a genuine team environment where you will have individualized career growth, empowerment to impact the organization with innovation, and enter a merit based atmosphere as an equal.
We're looking for a passionate, creative Front End Developer who is excited about solving new problems and has the ability to lead our Front End initiatives. At L2, our current tech stack includes ReactJS ES6 with Redux and Babel/Webpack, CSS Modules and Sass, and a Express/NodeJS back end, with several different database types including PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Redshift.
Skills & Requirements:
- A design eye to be able to digest mockups, visualize UIs, and pick and visually customize components to fit the look of the application.
- Experience with modern web and application development practices: continuous integration, scrum or agile development, distributed version control systems, test-driven development, don’t repeat yourself (DRY) frameworks, automated deployment and provisioning.
- Strong communication skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and a good communicator.
- Experience working in a startup or startup like company or environment.
- Active Github, Bitbucket, StackOverflow profile.
We like to see (but not required):
- Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software
- Ability to manage very execution-oriented work while also having a point of view on strategic topics
- Analytical —understands the quantitative process for research and analysis and is passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
- Strong Communicator —the key is in distilling data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis
- Entrepreneurial —L2 is moving quickly much like the industry we cover. Must be comfortable with constant change
- Innovative —We are constantly looking to make L2 better and more successful and need people who are always seeking to find the new and better way
- Quick Learner —Things move quickly at L2 and we want folks who can keep up and drive our success
- A doer —Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who can multitask, someone who takes pride in high-level results, and above all else, someone who can get things done
L2 is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our member brands with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research.
The L2 Digital IQ Index® is the global benchmark for digital performance of consumer brands. By analyzing more than 850 data points across dimensions including – Site & E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Mobile & Tablets – we quantitatively diagnose brands’ digital strengths and weaknesses and rank peer-to-peer performance.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
· Competitive salary and bonus packages
· Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
· 401(k) with up to 4% matched by company
· 20 days vacation
· "Champagne Friday" happy hour
· Bagel Mondays
· Unlimited Nespresso
· Friday catered team lunches
· Fully stocked fridge and pantry #fuel (cereal, fruit, Siggi's yogurt, chips, guacamole, hummus, sparkling water, etc.)
· Monthly social outings (US Open, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
· The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top