L2 Digtal Client Strategy Associate, Gartner Research
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
L2, a Gartner company, is looking to hire outstanding Associate-level Client Strategists to join the Client Strategy (CS) practices within several of our Industry-focused teams. We are undergoing rapid growth and looking to expand the CS team. The CS Associate is charged with managing a number of client relationships, interfacing regularly with member brands, and producing client deliverables. Working closely with the Sector Lead, the CS Associate is responsible for developing Deep Dive strategy and Executive Education presentations, serving as the day-to-day contact for members, supporting the contract and renewal process, and managing other general account functions.
This position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing trends and topics, as well as a range of iconic consumer brands, across many industries (including retail, fashion, luxury, beauty, personal care, home care, and food/beverage, financial services, consumer electronics, and automotive).
- Develop and assist in delivery ofDeep Divesthat provide member brands an objective assessment of strengths/weaknesses delivered over 2-3 hour in-person presentations
- Analyze research to craft strategies for member brands, leveraging proprietary research tools and databases
- Develop and deliver materials for ad hoc member requests and inquiries
- Identify digital best practices to grow our brand case study library
- Provide day-to-day account management services for assigned clients
- Independently manage sections of projects
- Work with Research team on refining methodology based on client feedback
- Manage member tracking and administration (e.g. input data to Salesforce, respond to client emails, scheduling, etc.)
Required skills & experience
- 1-3 years of experience in client-facing consulting, research, or services role
- Domain understanding and expertise across e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and mobile
- Understanding/familiarity with large multi-brand organizations across one or more verticals including: CPG/Food, Luxury, Retail, Beauty, Beverages, Hospitality, and Auto
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel) and an ability to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with attention to detail
- Highly disciplined with a self-starter mentality; experience in start-ups and small organizations a plus
- Ability to execute plans effectively and show tangible results
Job Requisition ID:G19803
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G19803
Back to top