L2, Data Collection Specialist, APAC focus, Gartner Research, Part Time
- New York, NY
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Who we are: L2, a Gartner company, is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting via our proprietary Digital IQ Indexresearch. Founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value, member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands in a variety of verticals including Beauty, Hospitality and Consumer Products. We develop and deliverDigital Deep Divesthat provide member brands with a full review of their digital performance compared to their industry competitors and peers. To that end, Data Collection Specialists are responsible for inspecting digital assets (brand sites, social media pages, digital advertisements, mobile apps, etc.) and cataloging key features, functionality, or performance measures on an ongoing basis.
Who you are:
- Able to commit 19 hours/week (role is part-time)a perfect opportunity for currently enrolled students or recent grads.
- Quick Learneryou have a high degree of clockspeed, learn new things quickly, are able to keep up and drive success.
- A doeryou execute on plans, multitask, take pride in accuracy and results, and are someone who gets things done.
- Fluentin Chinese language as this role is APAC focused.
- Collect and input data points across hundreds of assigned companies.
- Exhibit a high degree of attention to detail which is critical for success.
- Perform ongoing maintenance approximately 19 hours a week. This role is on a part time basis only.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Chinese-language fluency because this role has an APAC focus. Fluency is required and will be tested.
- Familiarity with database software and Excel.
- Office Hours are 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday (Flexible 19 hour workweek)
Job Requisition ID:G20627
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top