L2, Data Collection Specialist, APAC focus, Gartner Research, Part Time
Who we are:
L2, a Gartner company, is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting via our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research. Founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value, member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands in a variety of verticals including Beauty, Hospitality and Consumer Products. We develop and deliver “Digital Deep Dives” that provide member brands with a full review of their digital performance compared to their industry competitors and peers. To that end, Data Collection Specialists are responsible for inspecting digital assets (brand sites, social media pages, digital advertisements, mobile apps, etc.) and cataloging key features, functionality, or performance measures on an ongoing basis.
Who you are:
- Able to commit 19 hours/week (role is part-time) – a perfect opportunity for currently enrolled students or recent grads.
- Quick Learner – you have a high degree of clockspeed, learn new things quickly, are able to keep up and drive success.
- A doer – you execute on plans, multitask, take pride in accuracy and results, and are someone who gets things done.
- Fluent – in Chinese language as this role is APAC focused.
What you’ll do:
- Collect and input data points across hundreds of assigned companies.
- Exhibit a high degree of attention to detail which is critical for success.
- Perform ongoing maintenance approximately 19 hours a week. This role is on a part time basis only.
What you need:
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Chinese-language fluency because this role has an APAC focus. Fluency is required and will be tested.
- Familiarity with database software and Excel.
- Office Hours are 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday (Flexible 19 hour workweek)
Job ID 00020627
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top