L2 Client Strategy Associate, Gartner Research
L2, a Gartner company, is looking to hire outstanding Associate-level Client Strategists to join the Client Strategy (CS) practices within several of our Industry-focused teams. We are undergoing rapid growth and looking to expand the CS team. The CS Associate is charged with managing a number of client relationships, interfacing regularly with member brands, and producing client deliverables. Working closely with the Sector Lead, the CS Associate is responsible for developing Deep Dive strategy and Executive Education presentations, serving as the day-to-day contact for members, supporting the contract and renewal process, and managing other general account functions.
This position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing trends and topics, as well as a range of iconic consumer brands, across many industries (including retail, fashion, luxury, beauty, personal care, home care, and food/beverage, financial services, consumer electronics, and automotive).
- Develop and assist in delivery of “Deep Dives” that provide member brands an objective assessment of strengths/weaknesses delivered over 2-3 hour in-person presentations
- Analyze research to craft strategies for member brands, leveraging proprietary research tools and databases
- Develop and deliver materials for ad hoc member requests and inquiries
- Identify digital best practices to grow our brand case study library
- Provide day-to-day account management services for assigned clients
- Independently manage sections of projects
- Work with Research team on refining methodology based on client feedback
- Manage member tracking and administration (e.g. input data to Salesforce, respond to client emails, scheduling, etc.)
Required skills & experience
- 1-3 years of experience in client-facing consulting, research, or services role
- Domain understanding and expertise across e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and mobile
- Understanding/familiarity with large multi-brand organizations across one or more verticals including: CPG/Food, Luxury, Retail, Beauty, Beverages, Hospitality, and Auto
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel) and an ability to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with attention to detail
- Highly disciplined with a self-starter mentality; experience in start-ups and small organizations a plus
- Ability to execute plans effectively and show tangible results
Job ID 00019803
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top