L2 Associate Director
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity.
L2 now Gartner benchmarks the digital performance of brands to help Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) and senior business leaders identify digital marketing strengths and weaknesses, inform budget allocation decisions, and educate their teams on industry trends and digital innovation. L2 combined with Gartner's broad industry coverage offers the best source of objective marketing data, insights, and advice for CMOs and senior business leaders. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries.
This is an unique opportunity to join our fast growing team in London. You will play a pivotal role in helping clients gain deep insight into the digital marketing and strategy of top brands in their space and apply L2’s recommendations to make strategic decisions. We are a fast-paced, but highly collaborative team, built out of every employee’s passion for digital and motivation to deliver tangible value for our clients. We embrace diversity and seek individuals who will bring energy, fun, drive, and personal initiative to our team.
This role is based in London, with client/event-related travel.
- Directly responsible for partnering with associates to serve a set of client relationships, usually 15+ across 3-4 sectors.
- Act as a strategic advisor to executive level clients, using data to support actionable recommendations.
- Lead projects to develop and present client deliverables (e.g., Digital Benchmarking Deep Dives, Executive Presentations on Digital Marketing) by analysing their digital marketing activities, benchmarking their performance against industry competitors and peers, and identifying best practices.
- Directly respond to client inquiries or coordinate responses to clients with appropriate subject matter experts.
- Inform ongoing research agenda.
- Work with the leadership team to contribute to cross-departmental efforts to evolve client deliverables, research methodologies, and product offering.
- Strong project management capability and potential to lead.
- Must have strong Marketing (ideally Digital Marketing) subject matter expertise.
- Must have strong ability to manipulate and analyse data.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and presentation skills a must.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in strategy consulting, marketing, agency, and/or research, ideally with a focus on digital.
Job Requisition ID:27035
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 27035
Back to top