IT Strategy Consulting, Stockholm
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, the Gartner Consulting team help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand, the consulting practice is growing its team in Stockholm.
As an Enterprise Architect you will help to support a team responsible for a portfolio of accounts that consist of multinational, global or large-scale organisations. You will work on engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
Responsibilities of the role
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully managing their technology investments and define their “Go-to-Market” IT strategies. As a successful associate, you will:
As a successful consultant, you will work as part of a team to:
- Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding conceptual, logical or physical technology designs
- Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding Solution Architecture and High-Level Design
- Assist with product selection to implement designs
- Develop roadmaps for products, solutions, capabilities and obsolescence planning
- Advise on common practice/ leading edge practice
- Identify risks and mitigations
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Fluency in both Swedish and English languages, essential.
- Significant IT industry understanding;
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work in a diverse international environment;
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Willingness to be based in our Stockholm office and travel as required (potentially several days per week).
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Infrastructure & Operational Excellence;
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
- Security and Risk Management techniques;
- Business Intelligence;
- Insight and Analytics.
Job ID 00013643
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top