IT Strategy Consultant, Financial Services
- Madrid, Spain
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
As an IT Strategy Consultant at Gartner, you will:
- Gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be implemented;
- Analyze Gartner Research, leverage Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and recommendations;
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Illustrate Gartner world-class brand by attitude and mind-set.
- Minimum 3 years Consulting experience from top management consulting firm - essential
- Technical expertise in areas such as: Enterprise Architecture, Technical Architecture, Cloud, DevOps, and Data Analytics;
- Industry knowledge in Financial Services/Banking - essential
- Strong Education up to Masters/MSc;
- Fluent in Spanish and English - essential
- Ability to analyze a divers set of complex questions into an actionable boardroom presentation;
- Ability to work closely and effectively with CxO teams and their Senior Management to resolve their strategic challenges;
- Interest in and empathy for technology: how solutions deliver capabilities;
- Team player attitude, open for feedback and continuous improvement and growth in the organization;
- Driven by high quality;
- No limit mindset.
Job Requisition ID:38257
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top