IT Program Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- About this role:
Gartner is looking for a well-rounded IT Program Manager who can provide project and program leadership for technology projects involving Gartner’s Research business. The candidate will be responsible for program management of all initiatives needed to runs Gartner customer facing web sites, mobile applications, vendor integrations and back office applications. These include Gartner’s main customer portal, Marketing sites, Mobile applications, Vendor applications and back office integrations.
- What you’ll do:
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Program deliverable's
• Program schedule/budget
• Relationship Management and Vendor Management.
• The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked closely with business partners, has played a key role in supporting a customer-facing website, has strong vendor management experience and has demonstrable experience managing relationships and expectations of the business.
• The candidate should have experience running projects in an Agile/Scrum environment
- What you’ll need:
• Experience leading a staff of 3-4 Project Managers and mentor the staff in Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Strong business acumen and leadership experience - proven track record of acting as a valued IT business partner to senior leadership.
• Ability to influence and manage the expectations of clients, team members, management and external groups
• Ability to analyze, use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options
• Background in the development of strategic and tactical planning of technology and people resources necessary for successful completion of several large-scale projects
- Who you are:
• Should be able to balance operational and development needs of Gartner primary web site and properties.
• Should be able to interact well with both internal associates and external clients in resolving operational issues.
- What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:34566
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top