IT Executive / Consultant with Infrastructure Expertise (NL)
The Enterprise IT Leaders, Member Acquisition will be responsible for leading EITL growth programs, working with senior sales leaders in developing programs to support sales, specifically an MVP Region, generating $3m+ in growth in identifying and prioritizing prospective new business opportunities for the EITL portfolio. Role includes conducting successful POC’s in support, alignment of SME LPs and opportunities while participating in a complete Service Kick-off (SKO) and transition to a Service Delivery focused LP/EPs.
- Serve as the EITL Team product expert to coach aligned sales leader/partners on the EITL value proposition and actively participate in the strategic account planning process to determine optimal targets for EITL and EPLT Team Plus Solutions
- Leader will work with training and development to coach leaders on iteration of program to operate at scale, develop tools for LPs to drive higher efficiency for higher engagement and retention programs.
- Develop and leverage best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities with field sales for aligned region; ensure that best practices are captured for future dissemination and create scalable solutions
- Work with Product management team on EITLv2 and creating workshops aligned to core expertise for each domain
- Cadence with senior sales leaders weekly with effective management practices to coach RVPs and AMs on effective growth strategies for white space analysis, account expansion strategies and coaching growth mindset for AEs that are not selling EITL or the IT Line Functions.
- Leader will report weekly on practices with sales senior leadership and work with Senior Vice president in Sales monthly on cadence, progress and forecasting of business results.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts with the Exponential Plus Program
- Focus on selling to net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing LP’s within 30 days of closing for continued Gartner service
- Identify one key activity related to the identified mission critical priorities
- Generate 65%+ team solutions in aligned region
- 100% coverage of region POC’s focused on the identified mission critical priorities for each opportunity advancing through sales cycle
- Collaborate as needed on proposal development and presentation to the prospect to accelerated close in partnership with sales
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes and using the POC Excellence framework while evangelizing compliance by AE’s in effective prospecting process
- Work with Operations to develop management tools to effectively manage the pipeline, provide visibility to the Sales Senior Vice President
- Ensure Workgroup members are aligned to Main member/Partner as well as multi-domain members have one representation of a VP team manager in transition from sale to delivery
In-depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
Two+ or more years of internal experience as a leader or Leadership Partner with demonstrated knowledge across all domains with strong demonstration of success in POC support/growth contribution
10+ years working in a senior management role in an IT capacity or 5+ years in that capacity with 5+ years in another IT role (e.g. consulting, IT supplier, etc.)
Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess member situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice, and the ability to leverage appropriate (Gartner and other) resources to help clients achieve business results
Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
Superior verbal and written communication skills and strong facilitation and presentation skills with C-Level
History of collaboration and partnership with sales and viewed internally as a coach
Strong understanding of sales metrics, process, methodology and deadlines to support quota attainment
Strong time management / prioritization skills
Consistent over achievement of retention and growth metrics
Job ID 00021043
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top