Invest Engagement Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
A typical day might look like:
- Responsible for managing relationships with multiple clients
- Support the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Building relationships with your existing Invest client base over the phone to ensure they are engaged with their Gartner Invest service
- Ensuring your clients are getting the highest return on their investment from their Gartner Invest service
- Strategically partnering with your clients to understand their key investment initiatives
- Proactively ensuring clients are using their service and align the relevant Gartner resources to support their key initiatives
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality of service
- Regularly conduct review & plan calls to ensure success
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
- A Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- 3-5 years of experience within a professional business setting
- Previous experience in a technology or finance industry a plus
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible double digit growth
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
- Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
- Office amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces
Job Requisition ID:33510
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top