Invest Client Manager
Through the assignment of named accounts representing a minimum of $2.9MM in CV, the ICM is expected to develop an intimate knowledge of the clients' business to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. onboarding, use of Inquiry, document usage, etc.)
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
• Broker all research requests and inquires: receive request, interpret and deliver client responses customizing to over-deliver the clients’ expectations
• Drive proactive inquiry based on historical inquiry or portfolio makeup
• Identify appropriate analyst resources and schedule Inquiry calls with analysts
• Assist in maintaining/expanding Relationships with existing clients through onboarding, QVR's and client visits to enhance the value of service.
• Understand renewal plan for each account and work to deliver against services to drive retention.
• Drive seat utilization through active territory management, identify renewal risks, ensure all seats are registered and activated, and monitor client activity to determine trends and revenue opportunities.
• Maintain Close working relationship with Sales via regular meetings, updates and operational reviews.
• Serve as second point of contact for clients; first point of contact when AE on the road or PTO (AE back-up).
Bachelor’s degree, major in Business or IT preferred; MBA a plus
One to three years’ work experience in a service oriented role. Two years equity research experience.
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
• Thorough understanding of market research, data collection and analysis.
• Detailed knowledge of major technology areas.
• Demonstrated ability to speak with C-Level executives/ Hedge fund managers using active listening skills to understand client needs.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; strong team player
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently within tight timeframes.
• Well defined time management and organizational skills; operates with a structured approach and methodology to deliver results.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top