International Content Analyst France - GetApp
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit?
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About this role
As a International Content Analyst, you will work to support our marketing team by ensuring all content is translated for the French market, while meeting our strict publishing standards and guidelines. The Content Editor will look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their editing by using different approaches and methods to deliver feedback to our team of writers.
Identify, translate and edit existing content that is relevant to the French market. Create new listings in French. Write editorial content specific & relevant to the French market.
What you will do
- Translate & Edit content. We generate a ton of content here, and you will make sure it’s translated for the French market & consistent with the digital markets brand
- Provide feedback. You will identify issues in our writing that detract from quality, consistency and accuracy and provide clear feedback to our team of writers
- Improve quality. As we produce more content, we will need you to spot potential issues and identify solutions to increase the efficiency of our work
- Gain market knowledge. You will need to develop a wide understanding of software and technology in order to verify and challenge the accuracy of our content
- Encourage the team. You will push our teams to write content that is consumable, understandable and actionable for a wide audience
What you will need
- Native level French
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field preferred
- Strong command of English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience editing technical web content, preferably a mix of both in-depth research and articles/blogs
- Experience working with various different writers/writing styles
- Experience editing content about software and or/digital content marketing content a huge plus
- Strong writing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to writers to improve content
Who you are
- Can learn "on the job" independently
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Committed team player
What we offer
- A collaborative, positive culture . You will work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You will be managed by the best professionals
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities . We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization
- We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and great perks
A . About Gartner
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com .
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top