Internal Communications Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Gartner’s Corporate Communications team is responsible for defining, promoting and protecting the Gartner brand. By creating compelling content and marketing assets, we attract and engage target audiences in the corporate value proposition along their buyer journeys. We engage and inspire all levels of stakeholders with our continuously evolving corporate narrative and we drive globally consistent execution of best practices through engaging communications.
The Communications Manager will create and implement an HR communications plan to support change management programs associated with the continued growth of the company worldwide.
- Create and implement communications plans for HR-related change programs including the rollout of new policies and processes. Consistently and clearly articulate changes, business rationale and impact to associates throughout change programs to minimize disruption to business operations.
- Develop a key message map for incorporation in critical HR programs such as performance management, Workday implementation, inclusion and engagement and reinforcement of Gartner’s employee value proposition (EVP).
- Ensure communications rigor, consistency and support is applied across a range of interdependent activities most notably among HR functional areas and other business units.
- Implement and improve communications standards to be consistently applied across all HR communications e.g. timelines and cadence, templates, style guide, structure, tone, call to action, etc
- Measure impact of communications and change programs, analyzing metrics on message penetration and behavior change to drive continuous and discontinuous improvement to HR communications.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications team members to fully utilize a broad mix of internal communication methods and channels to effectively engage associates in HR programs in accordance with a global associate editorial calendar.
- Create concise, compelling and timely communications that utilize all available platforms and media including, but not limited to live events, written communications, round-table meetings, intranet messages, video, new associate onboarding, training and presentations. Increase associate engagement in and adoption of HR programs and systems.
- Provide communications counsel and tactical support as required to CHRO and the CHRO’s leadership team, in partnership with Executive Communications team.
- 5+ years’ experience in an internal communications, public relations, corporate communications or marketing role; experience with HR-related communications a plus
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders including senior executives in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Must have strong written / verbal / interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including corporate executives and business leaders
- Experience in developing and executing communication plans utilizing a range of media
- Exceptional collaboration skills
Job Requisition ID:29153
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 29153
Back to top