Intern and Partnership Program Specialist
- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Intern and Partnership Program Specialist role is key to executing on Gartner’s investment with early career talent; building best in class internship programs that foster conversion opportunities. As an Intern and Partnership Program Specialist you will coordinate intern housing, support all program logistics and act as a point person to the interns during the program. You will also be on the front-line representing the Gartner brand and ensuring that we attract the best and brightest students via National Partner events. This will include working with University Leaders, Professors, and professionals to help build brand awareness and excitement at events. An Intern and Partnership Program Specialist must be team players who demonstrate the ability to build strong partnerships with their strategic partnerships, professors, students and Gartner business leaders. This individual must deliver strong results in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to flex priorities and adapt to change. Effective verbal and written communication skills are key in this role, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects, work independently and prioritize tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Manage & oversee interns in designated office & support programs in other locations across Europe
- Coordination of intern housing and all other logistics of the program
- Support execution of “keep warm” strategy i.e. continuous engagement with intern participants
- Support and organize intern outings, workshops & key programming
- Oversee the Campus Ambassador Program
- Coordinate development sessions and training with select business leaders
- Handle collection and implementation of program feedback surveys
- Effectively collaborate and work with Business Leaders, HR Partners, Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Leadership to create a plan to support high impact partnerships including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
- Coordinate all events at assigned National Partnerships ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders
- Lead/Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner; monitor and control budget relating to events
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Campus Recruiting, Intern Program Management and/or Talent Acquisition
- Proven experience supporting Campus and/or Intern programs
- Strong relationship building skills
- Requires high level communication with an extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage people, projects and timelines and partner with remote stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
- Driven to hit team goals in high energy and collaborative environment
- Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Open to travel (Up to 40-60% during peak campus season)
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:36772
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top