Human Resource Partner
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You ll play a key role in our company s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The HR Partner will collaborate with the HR team and the business to implement HR initiatives in line with the organization s strategic objectives. By developing strong internal client relationships and providing coaching, the HR Partner will help drive people management initiatives. Working as part of an influential, global HR team, the HR Partner will work with a strong multi-disciplined group of colleagues. Key responsibilities include providing HR consultation and support in the areas of performance management, change management, recruiting lifecycle and employee relations.
What you ll do:
- Employee RelationsServe as primary point of contact for managers and associates in actively responding to and addressing associate concerns in a timely manner. Conduct complete investigations and make recommendations based on findings/facts. Escalate issues to HR leadership and BU leadership as appropriate. Collaborate with HR leadership and inside counsel as needed to address complex or highly sensitive issues.
- Recruitment & RetentionPartner with Recruiting to ensure a conscious, deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Workforce Planning & Organizational DevelopmentCraft and revise role profiles to meet the needs of the business and workforce plan. Collaborate with finance partners to ensure alignment with financial budgetary requirements and company forecast cycle. Provide guidance on current organizational state and future requirements and take the lead in ensuring organization changes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Succession PlanningSupport leadership preparation for annual talent review sessions. Participate in talent reviews in order to help identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Recommend and implement retention strategies to minimize attrition, particularly in critical roles, specialty skill sets, and in highly competitive critical market places.
- Compensation & BenefitsParticipate in leading annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Provide compensation analyses and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive participation in annual benefits enrollment processes.
- Bachelor s Degree
- 8-10 years of progressive HR experience or equivalent relevant work experience, and strong business acumen.
- Proven HR Generalist skills including employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, compensation, performance management, recruitment, and training and development.
- Ability to deliver HR programs to effectively address business issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
- Strategic partner providing direction in the area of HR planning and operations. Partner with GVPs and managers to provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services.
- Trusted HR advisor coaching Managers and associates on their effectiveness and performance. Effectively use influence and negotiation strategies to secure support from stakeholders for support of key initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with team members in a matrix environment.
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:G19428
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G19428
Back to top