What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Gartner has an aggressive growth trajectory fueled by our critical Recruiting function. Our technologies must keep pace with the growth and evolution of the business, ensuring our systems of record enable operational excellence and efficiency.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated resource to support our Talent Acquisition stack of enabling technologies. This role provides active thought leadership with respect to best-in-class technologies and capabilities. They collaborate with the business to evolve our products and innovate advancements that can benefit the business. This role sits at the intersection of business and technology. The HRIS team builds and maintains the relationship with our Business Process owners, consulting and guiding the business with respect to technology possibilities and limitations, including upstream and downstream implications.
About this role:
The HRIS Analyst/Manager provides operational leadership and excellence in execution. This role sits within the HRIS organization and requires a leader with a strong customer orientation, deep understanding of recruiting processes and technical knowledge of Sourcing and ATS systems. Knowledge of Workday and Avature Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) solutions is a plus. This role acts as the Product owner for these technologies, and the manager for resources assigned to support these technologies. The successful candidate must provide line of sight into HRIS team work, estimate the delivery of issues fixes and product enhancements and manage the team to these deadlines while providing strong communication to the business. They must also prove strong vendor management skills, ensuring our partnerships with technology vendors and system integrators delivers on the quality and timelines necessary to effectively support the business.
What you'll do:
- Evolve the Talent Acquisition technology portfolio and roadmap in partnership with our Recruiting Operations team and Recruiting leadership
- Manage relationships and meetings with key business partners to ensure visibility and partnerships for issue resolution and enhancements
- Own and execute on system administration for Avature Candidate and Event Management including configuration, business processes, security & compliance, notifications, auditing and data quality management
- Manage capability specific vendor led releases, including the management, configuration and development of new features, as well as creation and execution of regression test plans
- Drive operational excellence in our existing systems of record, continuously evolving processes, managing the Adoption Roadmap, ensuring the priority resolution of issues and application of project management principles for longer term initiatives
- Manage bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and driving solution design; in addition to implementing, testing and deploying solutions
- Manage system enhancements: feature design, implementation, testing, and deploying enhancements
- Support PAO Reporting team for the definition and testing of report & dashboard needs of the organization including requirements, design, build, test and delivery, as well as the creation of calculated fields where necessary
- Manage processes associated with mass data loads
- Compliance enablement via HRIS systems and processes, including the liaison with key contacts to understand changes in regulatory environment
- Execute and lead quality assurance efforts to ensure the accuracy of data and information
- Participate in and lead requirements gathering sessions with functional subject matter experts, IT and users
- Support team in handling end users inbound request including the development of knowledge management collateral to support training and education efforts
- Remain apprised of evolution of the Avature & Workday product as it pertains to the Gartner operating environment to further improve value of HRIS
- Support Recruiting Operations in change management efforts relative to the digital transformation and technology improvements
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience managing HR technology operational teams
- 2+ years’ CRM and ATS experience
- Avature experience is a plus
- Experience developing reports dashboards
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and accountability
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- A ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and significant attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High level of executive presence
- Change management experience
Who you are:
- Above average level of detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at a fast pace with shifting priorities
- Above average research and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Continually looks to share and improve working practice in the team.
- Positive, client-focused mindset.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:37318
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top