HR Talent Sourcer
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization. If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Gartner value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills
Who you are:
- Effective and professional communicator
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Builder of networks
- Social media savvy
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
Job ID 00021088
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top