- Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Provide strong business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR partner teams and overall HR department and respond to inquiries from associates.
• Process and analyze HR data for reporting purposes such as turnover tracking and headcount analysis.
• Takes initiative to respond to questions from associates regarding payroll, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
• General HR Administrative tasks include: maintaining employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations. Updating personnel transactions in the HRIS system. Provides verifications of employment. Maintain HR paperwork, to include processing terminations, transfers, and job title changes.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 - 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
• Outstanding customer service skills and sense of urgency in a services environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive documentation.
• Strong understanding of HR processes and the ability to apply business rules.
• Strong report-writing/data analysis skills and a solid understanding of HR and employee data.
• Effective research and project management skills.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with HRIS systems preferred.
Individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
• Outstanding ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrate a desire to learn and take initiative.
• Strong analytical skills and reporting capability.
• A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
• Exposure to industry leading training and development.
• Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:38014
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top