HR Administrative Specialist
Provide administrative support, project coordination for the HR GVPs and HR office management of the Stamford HR location.
- Performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of GVPs, while exercising a high degree of discretion, confidentiality and initiative.
- Create correspondence, reports and presentations. Proofread for spelling, grammar and format and edit as appropriate. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy. Handle incoming calls/requests for information.
- Maintain calendars for GVPs, and other senior HR leaders as needed. (Ex: Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls/Webex meetings)
Meeting planning and support:
- Manage complex conference agendas that require multiple attendees over multiple days, including all set-ups and any necessary external arrangements. Take meeting minutes as requested, including distribution and follow-up of action items.
- Coordinate detailed domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for GVPs and senior HR leaders as needed.
- Manage projects as determined by the GVPs; responsible for supporting and managing project timelines
- Create high quality compelling presentations.
- Create and edit documents using templates, images, graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects.
- Utilizes knowledge in working with the GVP and HR leadership in tracking and problem solving.
- Gather data from multiple sources and present/repeat back to the GVP in a usable format based on business need.
- Assist with planning and managing the annual HR processes.
- Collaborate with team members on special projects.
- Manage department operations. Keep office filings rooms in good visual condition and organized
- Maintain supplies inventory and order as necessary with proper approvals.
- Prepare desks for new hires including desk setup, welcome materials, and the coordination of equipment with IT.
- 5+ years business experience supporting senior executives, preferably in HR Broad understanding of human resources and project management with the ability to manage a project from start to finish successfully. Must be highly organized, with strong time management skills and an ability to handle tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines. Small to medium sized project management experience required. Capacity to work on multiple projects at once and ability to prioritize, complete multiple assignments and monitor workflow required. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills including attention to detail. Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint required. Experience working with HRIS systems preferred.
- Experience working with confidential material in a discreet and professional manner required.
- Has a core understanding of project management and the development of projects (project steps, responsibilities, change management, and timelines)
Job ID 00019080
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top