High Tech Account Executive
High Tech Account Executive – Sponsorship Sales
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Worldwide Events is the leading producer of IT conferences globally producing over 65 “must attend” events across 6 continents. Gartner Events attracts over 50,000 attendees, including more than 8,000 CIOs. Our audiences comprise of the world’s leading IT decision makers and buyers. When you join Gartner Event Sales, you will be a member of the fastest growing business unit and set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits—along with top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role
This exciting field sales role involves building face-to-face relationships with senior executives within the world’s most prominent global IT vendor organizations to drive event exhibitor sales. You will partner with senior executives from these innovative technology firms to develop customized solutions and drive their growth in global markets.
What you’ll do
- Consult with C-level executives with the world’s leading technology vendor community.
- Develop sponsorship solutions that drives value add for our clients while maximizing revenue opportunities for Gartner
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth
- Master and consistently execute Gartner’s internal sales methodology #LI-DA1
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 -7 years proven consultative sales experience
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to events, client meetings, and competitive events
- Ability to prospect with and manage C Level relationships
Who you are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- A driven individual with a no limit mindset
What we offer:
- Uncapped commission – accelerate your earnings by leveraging our highly rewarding commission & bonus structure
- Recognition – overachieve your targets to qualify for Gartner’s exclusive Winner Circle/Club 300 trip to a luxurious destination
- Training - continual professional sales training & development to provide you with the tools to exceed your target earnings
- Competitive base salary
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more. #LI-DA1
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top