Graphics Designer, Digital Markets, Gartner Research
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
- Supporting the Digital Markets Research teams in designing interactive graphics and infographics, developing visuals for blogs and Web sites, and preparing data-driven charts and conceptual graphics for articles and Research deliverables, in line with the established brand and quality standards of the three Digital Markets sites (Capterra, Software Advice and GetApp).
- Develop conceptual graphics, interactive data-driven charts, and infographics to increase impact and readability of Digital Market Research deliverables (reports, articles, Web pages)Design, format, and deliver eBooks; and develop visuals for blogs
- Create images for video content
- Maintain brand guidelines and best practice documents
- Initiate regular and open communication with Digital Markets teams to understand requirements and ensure alignment
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to meet production volume, timeliness, and quality metrics
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of direct computer graphics/digital experience or equivalent experience in Web site design or marketing design in the Information Technology space.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of various desktop graphic design programs
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft office Suite, WordPress, and Google Drive – experience with Contently a plus
- Excellent concept and design skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines and high volume
- Great degree of self-control and ability to focus
- Detail-oriented and organization skills
- Problem-solving mindset and willingness to take own initiatives while mitigating risks
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top