Graphic Design Manager, Gartner Research
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
- Lead and manage the local Research Graphics team based in India.
- Define and communicate goals and objectives in alignment with the global Research Graphics team.
- Ensure quality and timeliness objectives are achieved as part of the global Research Graphics development workflow.
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Create an environment oriented to team work, collaboration, open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort, and workplace integrity.
- Develop strong process knowledge and identify areas for constant optimization and scale for growth.
- Identify training needs and organize training session with global Research Graphics team.
- Develop strong business acumen within the team and ensure team members understand their impact to the business
- Work with functional managers and operation managers to obtain necessary resources and support for the team
- Track and report on team productivity/efficiency, resource utilization, and capacity
- Oversee the successful implementation of global research operations policies or processes
- Overall 10 yrs o experience with 5+ years of team management experience in a content production or software development environment as part of a global corporation
- Experience in a management role in a design team at an ad agency/design studio/corporation a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
Real-life experience in driving to consensus, moving forward, and getting things done amongst large, global, and diverse groups of constituents
- Ability to work under pressure
Proven ability to solve problems and bring timely resolution to on-going issues
- Ability to absorb and parse quickly large amounts of information from various sources
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top