Graduate Development Program: Client Services
This is a 2-4 year rotational program designed to expose highly talented individuals to several business functions within our client service organization. As you rotate through assignments you will gain a strong understanding of Gartner’s products and services, as well as people leadership, change project leadership, and services strategy and operations. Upon completion of this program you will have had first-hand exposure to many roles and business leaders who have diverse backgrounds and styles, positioning you to become an expert service person, lead a team of service professionals or join an operations team.
What you’ll do:
Rotations are customized to each individual, typically starting in roles that give the individual exposure to Gartner’s products and client interaction. Other rotations involve solving operational effectiveness problems as part of an operations team. Rotations then place the individual in a client-facing service territory. In the later stages, the associate may coach and mentor others. Others may lead complex change programs. To sum it up, you will interact with clients, drive change through strategy and operations, and have a great impact on the business.
- Play a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience (e.g., onboarding clients to the service)
- Team with service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- As part of an operations effectiveness team, surface actionable insights from large volumes of data combined with qualitative interviews and observations
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to take action
- Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool
- Apprentice a service role in a client-facing territory, typically for over a year; begin coaching others
- B.A./B.S. degree - 1st class preferred from a top 20 UK or European univeristy (at least 2:1 required / predicted, Masters degree is an advantage)
- Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytic, and communications skills
- Technology background is welcomed, but not required.
Who you are:
- Passion for client service
- Desire to build the skills to lead teams within a few years
- Ability to apply facts and logic to solve tough analytic problems
- Work well in teams and communicate clearly and effectively
- A passion for personal development as you will be expected to act on feedback and rapidly develop service skills and leadership traits
What we offer:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- World class training & coaching. Gartner provides a culture of coaching and continuous learning to ensure you are set up for success
- The opportunity to impact organization’s most critical priorities and working directly with the C- level Community
- Gartner offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
Please attach your university transcript as well as your CV when applying.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top