Graduate Development Program: Client Services
The 2-4 year Gartner Graduate Development program provides a unique opportunity for a small number of highly talented individuals to gain exposure to several functions to jumpstart a career leading services teams. You will rotate through assignments to develop rounded skills and an understanding of the interdependencies in all aspects of services. This includes service domain expertise, people leadership, change project leadership, and services strategy and operations. You will be expected to learn rapidly in order to take increasing responsibility and independence with each assignment.
Rotations are customized to each individual, typically starting in roles that give the individual exposure to Gartner’s products and client interaction without being assigned to a specific territory of clients. Other rotations involve solving operational effectiveness problems as part an operations team. Rotations then place the individual in a client-facing service territory. In the later stages, the SRD may coach and mentor others. Others may lead complex change programs. Having had first-hand exposure to many roles and business leaders who have diverse backgrounds and styles, the individual will be well positioned at the end of the program to become an expert service person, lead a team of service professionals or join an operations team.
How will you make an impact?
- Play a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience (e.g., onboarding clients to the service)
- Team with service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- As part of an operations effectiveness team, surface actionable insights from large volumes of data combined with qualitative interviews and observations
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to take action
- Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool
- Apprentice a service role in a client-facing territory, typically for over a year; begin coaching others
We are looking for individuals who have:
- B.A./B.S. degree (at least 2:1 required / predicted, Masters degree is an advantage)
- Passion for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytic, and communications skills
- Technology background is welcomed, but not required.
You will need:
- Your CV
- University Transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
- Language skill s
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing an incredible double digit growth for the last 5 consecutive years
- Company benefits such as life insurance, private medical insurance (Vitality), attractive pension scheme, 25 days of holiday, cycle to work scheme and many other incentives
- Annual performance based bonuses
- Supporting with a good relocation package if required
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top